Highly adaptable, data-driven digital marketing strategist with more than 19 years of experience successfully planning, executing, and optimizing online marketing projects from conception to completion. Extensive experience designing and coding websites, landing pages, and email campaigns. Proven ability developing content marketing and SEO strategies resulting in multiple first-page rankings on Google SERPs.
- Developed and implemented content marketing and SEO strategies lifting organic search traffic by 19% resulting in a 26% increase in community registrations (year-over-year).
- Successfully managed the richdad.com community member survey funnel project increasing revenue from partner offers.
- Developed “How to Manage Your Money” online course achieving a 40% completion rate.
- Increased client database over 175% by integrating Facebook ads, InfusionSoft data capture form, and a WordPress website to complete a lead capture acquisition funnel.
- Designed and developed user-friendly websites and applications for over 40 businesses, including optimizing over 15+ websites for desktop and mobile devices.
- Managed LinkedIn lead acquisition campaign resulting in 220% better click-thru rate than sitewide average.
The Rich Dad Company
Project Manager – Community Member Survey Funnel
December 2018 – present
- Planned, implemented, and optimized the richdad.com community member survey funnel.
- Designed, coded, and developed copy for the survey start page.
- Created survey questions and landing page copy for 20+ avatars.
- Coordinated avatar landing pages with 12 partner offers.
- Crafted daily emails driving traffic to the start of the survey.
August 2018 – present
Duties performed for RichDad.com:
- Provided art direction for the 2019 iterative website redesign.
- Designed and coded ‘Classes’ and ‘Coaching’ pages.
- Coordinated with external programmers to ensure deadlines were met.
- Maintained weekly content updates.
Content and SEO Manager
January 2018 – present
- Analyzed the strengths and weaknesses of richdad.com utilizing Google Analytics, Google Search Console and reports from the website CMS.
- Developed the monthly content calendar combining company objectives with customer search trends.
- Managed relationships with internal reports and key business stakeholders.
- Improved backlink profiles, content formatting, and metadata.
- Crafted landing page copy for new ‘Classes’ and ‘Coaching’ pages.
- Cataloged context-relevant stories (real estate, entrepreneurship, stock trading) from the Rich Dad library of books into digital documents.
Online Course Director
August 2015 – December 2017
Duties performed for “How to Manage Your Money” and “Cash Flow Banking” online courses:
- Developed course objectives and curriculum.
- Organized written, audio, and video content to craft structured lessons combining both Rich Dad Company and partner assets.
- Created lesson summary questions.
- Worked with art directors and website programmers to ensure user-friendly workflow.
October 2013 – August 2015
- Worked with internal team members and external partner stakeholders to develop the strategy for online marketing campaigns.
- Analyzed design and code for strengths and weaknesses to provide constructive feedback to creative staff.
- Managed projects to ensure marketing messages and brand standards were met.
- Cultivated the career development of the front-end developer and art director.
Creative Lead (Web)
April 2009 – October 2013
- Lead the creative process from concept to completion for the Rich Dad Company’s online properties.
- Translated marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Worked closely between internal marketing and IT departments, as well as external partner stakeholders.
Senior Web Designer
August 2008 – April 2009
- Produced websites using HTML and CSS within Kentico CMS.
- Developed high-level and detailed wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Designed and coded emails for internal product and event promotions.
User Interface Designer
August 2006 – August 2008
- Responsible for the design of the graphical user interface and visual layout of the initial U-CarShare, SuperGraphics, and Sustainability online properties.
- Worked with the product department leadership and internal design and programming teams to develop the information architecture and content integration.
- Programmed websites using HTML, CSS, and ASP.NET that adhered to the standards of the web team design and accessibility criterion.
February 2005 – August 2006
- Collaborated with internal management to develop the project scope, information architecture, and website design.
- Designed user interfaces and coded front-end of corporate and product websites.
February 2000 – February 2004
- Responsible for integrating layouts from the design team into fully functioning websites utilizing industry standards.
- Collaborated with internal design and programming teams and external vendor leadership to develop the project scope, information architecture, and website design.
- Created multimedia applications for trade show kiosks.